Technical interview questions and employers interview questions. Sample IT interview questions for and Information Technology job interview.
1. Tell me what you know about our company?
2. What are 3 to 5 adjectives that would describe you professionally?
3. What are your short-term goals?
4. What are your long-term goals?
5. What are your strengths? Weakness?
6. What can you do for us that someone else cannot do?
7. Tell me about yourself?
8. What is your philosophy of management?
9. How do you stay current with technology?
10. What kind of salary are you worth? What are your salary expectations?
11. What are your five biggest accomplishments in your present or last job? In your career so far?
12. How long would it take you to make a contribution to our firm?
13. How long would you stay with us?
14. Why are you leaving your present position?
15. If you could start again, what would you do differently?
16. What is important to you in your next position?
17. If your previous Manager were in the room with us, what would he say about you?
18. How would you describe your personality?
19. Are you a problem solver? Give me an example.
20. What do your subordinates think of you?
21. Have you hired and/or fired people before?
22. Why do you want to work for us?
23. What other types of jobs are you considering? What companies?
24. How do you deal with negativity?
25. Do you work better in a team environment or by yourself?
26. What motivates you?
27. What are your best technical or computer related skills?
28. Tell me why your skills fit our job requirements?
29. Why should I hire you?
30. What can I expect from you in your first 30 days? 90days? First year?
Practice answering these sample employers interview questions and know how you would respond when you are in an interview for an Information Technology job.